Domaine de l'Olivette 2015
Ref : 473795
Bottle 75 cL
i.e. 18.40 € / liter
1 product(s) sold since yesterday
- Keeping level Ready to drink
- Service temperature 13.5°
Our food and wine pairings
- White meat
- Soft cheese
Recipe idéasCrème rafraîchie de carottes-gingembre
Our oenologists' opinion
Fruity and well-rounded
Body ? The body is the way a wine feels inside the mouth. Several factors, such as the alcohol content and the presence of tannins, contribute to the feel of the wine.
Freshness ? The freshness of a wine is defined by its level of acidity. Unlike rounded wines, fresh wines are easy to drink, and are more lively. Acidity plays a necessary part in a wine's structure.
Aging ? All wines do not have the same aging potential. Some are supposed to be consumed at a young age while others must be kept for longer periods of time.
Tannins ? Coming from stems, grape pips and their storage barrels, the tannin gives structure to red wines only.
Do you know ?
The Bandols are characterized by the Mourvèdre grape variety which thrives in this hot region and gives the wine structure and tannins.
Domain and appellation
Domaine de l'Olivette
Located between lands and sea, the Domaine de l’Olivette produces rosé, red and white wines under the Bandol appellation.
- Terroir: Facing the mediterranean sea, the vines lay on a rocks and stones soil.
- Viticulture: The harvests are handpicked.
- Vinification: A cold pellicular maceration occurs for some grape varieties. The direct pressing is generally favored with a 15 to 20 days fermentation.
Grapes Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Mourvèdre
- Grenache Noir