MAGNUM CROZES HERMITAGE NOBLES RIVE 2019

Share this product

MAGNUM CROZES HERMITAGE NOBLES RIVE 2019

Rhône
Crozes Hermitage Red - Magnum (1,5L) - 14°

Ref : 488933

27, 90
27.90

i.e. 18.60 € / liter

Delivery in 24/72h

Select a store to access the availability of this product in the store of your choice

Our oenologists' opinion

Fruity and well-rounded

Purple colour with a hint of violet. The nose is frank, with fresh blackcurrant and mocha, opening up to pepper and candied gooseberries. Full-bodied attack, full and balanced. Frank and fruity length, character on notes of cocoa, fresh spices, hint of violet. Good persistence. Fresh!

Robe
Garnet

  • Keeping level 2024
  • Service temperature 16°
  • Grapes Syrah

Our food and wine pairings

  • Red meats
  • Strong cheese

Features

Body ? The body is the way a wine feels inside the mouth. Several factors, such as the alcohol content and the presence of tannins, contribute to the feel of the wine.

Freshness ? The freshness of a wine is defined by its level of acidity. Unlike rounded wines, fresh wines are easy to drink, and are more lively. Acidity plays a necessary part in a wine's structure.

Aging ? All wines do not have the same aging potential. Some are supposed to be consumed at a young age while others must be kept for longer periods of time.

Tannins ? Coming from stems, grape pips and their storage barrels, the tannin gives structure to red wines only.

Do you know ?

Founded in 1933 by Louis Gambert de Loche, the Cave de Tain benefits from the expertise of more than 250 winegrowers spread over nearly 1000 hectares of vines to produce wines with the appellations Hermitage, Crozes Hermitage, Saint Joseph, Cornas and Saint Péray as well as local wines.

Domain and appellation

  • Cave de Tain

    Terroir : Granite to the north, fluvio glacial alluvium and terraces of rolled pebbles from the Rhône. Some veneers of loess.
     Vinification: Careful selection of the harvest according to origin and maturity, the grapes are completely destemmed. Traditional fermentation in stainless steel vats or thermo-regulated concrete. Vatting for 10 to 15 days with gentle extraction methods. Fermentation and maceration temperatures are maintained at around 28°. Malolactic fermentation in vats before maturing.
    Ageing: 60% in vats for 6 to 11 months to preserve the freshness of the fruit; the remaining 40% in 400L oak barrels of different ages to refine the structure, volume and length of the wine.

  • Main grape
    Syrah

  • Grapes Syrah
  • Grapes
    • Syrah

Your cellarman's advice

Further information