CROZES-HERMITAGE HÉRITIERS GAMBERT NOBLES RIVE

Share this product

CROZES-HERMITAGE HÉRITIERS GAMBERT NOBLES RIVE

Wine Rhône
Crozes Hermitage AOC Red - Bottle 75 cL - 12.5°
2021

Ref : 494736

0 0 0 review Give your review
16, 30
16.30

i.e. 21.73 € / liter

Delivery in 24/72h

Select a store to access the availability of this product in the store of your choice

Our oenologists' opinion

Fruity and well-rounded

Black colour with purple highlights. Nose of reduction. Needs opening. Straightforward, with hints of violets, blackcurrant coulis, herbs and mocha. Supple attack, well-balanced. Clean, long-lasting character, with black fruit coulis, blackcurrant and a hint of reduction.

  • Keeping level 2025
  • Service temperature 16°
  • Grapes Syrah

Our food and wine pairings

  • Red meats
  • Strong cheese
  • Game

Features

Body ? The body is the way a wine feels inside the mouth. Several factors, such as the alcohol content and the presence of tannins, contribute to the feel of the wine.

Freshness ? The freshness of a wine is defined by its level of acidity. Unlike rounded wines, fresh wines are easy to drink, and are more lively. Acidity plays a necessary part in a wine's structure.

Aging ? All wines do not have the same aging potential. Some are supposed to be consumed at a young age while others must be kept for longer periods of time.

Tannins ? Coming from stems, grape pips and their storage barrels, the tannin gives structure to red wines only.

Domain and appellation

  • Cave de Tain

    Founded in 1933 by Louis Gambert de Loche, the Cave de Tain benefits from the expertise of nearly 300 winegrowers spread over around 1,000 hectares of vines to produce Hermitage, Crozes-Hermitage, Saint-Joseph, Cornas and Saint-Péray appellation wines as well as vins de pays. Terroir : Granitic to the north, fluvio-glacial alluvium and terraces of rolled Rhône pebbles. Some loess veneers. Vinification: Careful selection of grapes according to origin and ripeness, the entire harvest is destemmed. Traditional fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel or concrete vats. Fermentation lasts 15 to 20 days using gentle extraction methods: regular punching down, racking and pumping over depending on the progress of fermentation. Fermentation and maceration temperatures are maintained at around 26°C. Malolactic fermentation in vats before ageing. Ageing: 70% in vats, for 9 to 12 months; the remaining 30% in 400-litre oak barrels of various ages.

  • Main grape
    Syrah

  • Grapes Syrah
  • Grapes
    • Syrah : 100.0%

Your cellarman's advice

  • CROZES HERMITAGE BLANC  2022
    CROZES HERMITAGE BLANC 2022
    Wine
    Rhône Crozes Hermitage AOC 2022
    16, 50 16.50

    i.e. 22 € / liter

    Bottle 75 cL
    Delivery in 24/72h
  • PAPER BAG FOR 3 BOTTLES
    PAPER BAG FOR 3 BOTTLES
    0, 20 0.20
    Delivery in 24/72h
  • CHEVAL NOIR
    CHEVAL NOIR
    Wine
    Bordeaux Saint-Emilion AOC 2021
    19, 90 19.90

    i.e. 26.53 € / liter

    Bottle 75 cL
    Delivery in 24/72h
  • MOUTON CADET BARON PHILIPPE DE ROTHSCHILD 2019
    MOUTON CADET BARON PHILIPPE DE ROTHSCHILD 2019
    Wine
    Bordeaux Bordeaux AOC 2019
    15, 50 15.50

    i.e. 20.67 € / liter

    Bottle 75 cL
    Delivery in 24/72h