LAURENT PERRIER LA CUVEE BRUT
The history of Laurent Perrier is intrinsically linked to the vision and dynamism of women and men who once had this area in their hands.
- Terroir: Located in Tour-sur-Marne at the crossing of Champagne’s flagship wine regions (The Reims Mountain, the Marne Valley and the Côte des Blancs), the domain stands among the Champagne elite by laying on one of the 17 Grands Crus villages.
- Viticulture: In the vineyards, much care is given to the grapes that are thoroughly picked out and sorted out.
- Wine-making: This champagne is comprised of a blend of 55 different crus. The addition of up to 20% of reserve wines aims at maintaining a consistent Laurent Perrier signature. This champagne stands out thanks to a high countenance in chardonnay and a stainless steel tanks fermentation.
- Tasting: What a pleasure to taste this straw-colored champagne. Start the tasting by discovering its fragrances of butter, yellow fruits and Morello cherry. In mouth, this champagne unveils its temper and its personality. You will appreciate is full-bodied taste and its balance. Its length is smooth and the bubbles are delightful.
Content of the box:
- One bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier La Cuvée brut 75CL
Ref : CH125
1 product(s) sold since yesterday