Château de Camarsac Magnum
Classified as an historic monument, the Château Camarsac stands out with its medieval architecture and its fortified castle. Built 700 years ago, the domain thrives by preserving an ancestral terroir and savoir-faire.
- Terroir: The vines lay on a clay-limestone, clay-silt, clay-gravel, and silt soils where the grape varieties merlot, cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc are cultivated.
- Viticulture: Vines are 20 years old on average.
- Vinification: Managed by Thierry Lurton, the domain seeks to minimize its carbon footprint. The Château has, as an example, a vat covered with photovoltaic since 2012. The wine ferments for 8 months in stainless steel tanks and 6 months in oak barrels.
- Tasting: This brick-colored wine releases nice fragrances recalling blackcurrant coulis and allying with scents of bell pepper. Balance and temper dominate the tasting with a nice spiced taste in mouth. Present and melting tannins are revealing during the finish.
Content of the box:
- One Magnum Château de Camarsac Sélection Vieilles Vignes 2012
Ref : BX088
2 product(s) sold since yesterday