Gérard Bertrand - Prima Nature, Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Ref : 470442
Bottle 75 cL
i.e. 10.90 € / liter
2 product(s) soldsince yesterday
- Keeping level Ready to drink
- Service temperature 15°
Our food and wine pairings
- White meat
- Soft cheese
Our oenologists' opinion
Fruity and well-rounded
Its garnet purple color offers a pretty nose of roasted fruit, licorice and toasted. On the palate, this wine is balanced, full and round with a finish on coated and patina tannins.
Body ? The body is the way a wine feels inside the mouth. Several factors, such as the alcohol content and the presence of tannins, contribute to the feel of the wine.
Freshness ? The freshness of a wine is defined by its level of acidity. Unlike rounded wines, fresh wines are easy to drink, and are more lively. Acidity plays a necessary part in a wine's structure.
Aging ? All wines do not have the same aging potential. Some are supposed to be consumed at a young age while others must be kept for longer periods of time.
Tannins ? Coming from stems, grape pips and their storage barrels, the tannin gives structure to red wines only.
Do you know ?
Prima Nature is a range of wines without added sulfur and additive-free. From a winemaking conducted in compliance with the Terra Vitis charter, the grapes are carefully selected and harvest is done at full maturity. Prima Nature reveals the pure taste and nature of Southern terroirs of France.
Domain and appellation
Domaine Gérard BertrandA domain of international prestige, Gérard Bertrand contributes to the image of the southern vineyards of France, the world's largest wine-growing area. Orbiting finest terroirs of Languedoc Roussillon, the Gérard Bertrand wines are part of tradition and innovation.
- Terroir: Owner of 325 hectares of vineyards and partner with wineries and cooperatives in the region, Gérard Bertrand promises the development of the best vineyard in the South of France.
- Viticulture: The house seeks to preserve its soils with wine farming practices, organic and biodynamic. Labels and certifications AB, Demeter and Terra Vitis reward practices that respect the environment.
- Vinification: The vinification is classic. A maceration for 10 days with daily pumping precedes malolactic fermentation. Finally, the wine is drawn off again and put in the cold to ensure its good tank stability.
Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Sauvignon : 100%