Champagne Canard Duchene
Marry the savoir-faire of the winegrower Léonie Duchêne to the talent of the cooper Victor Canard to obtain a prestigious Champagne maison signed by the Russian heraldry, the double-headed eagle.
- Terroir: Located on the prestigious Montagne de Reims Natural Park, the maison Canard Duchêne terroirs lay on chalk, sand, clay and limestone soils.
- Viticulture: Sixty growths are selected by the maison in order to elaborate the perfect blend of Pinot and Chardonnay.
- Wine-making: Elaborated following the Méthode Champenoise, the Vintage Léonie ages for 3 years with a 10 grams of sugar per liter.
- Tasting: Its deep straw color announces a nose with a bouquet of brioche notes, yellow fruits and dry apricots. The palate is balanced, plain, round, ample, full-bodied, signed and nervous. The lingering finish offers fine and buttery bubbles.
Content of the box :
- One bottle of Champagne Canard Duchêne Vintage Léonie Brut 75CL
Ref : CH100
6 product(s) sold since yesterday