Founded in 1692, the Taylor's house is one of the oldest houses and the last of a family factory making port wine.
- Terroir: Located on schist hillsides, vineyards rest on a granitic basement. The culture is carried out on terraces clinging to steep cliffs that flow into the Douro Valley.
- Viticulture: La Maison Taylor's sources its wines with Varguellas Quintas, Terra Feita and do Junco.
- Wine-making: The Taylor's LBV is assembled from a selection of the best wines (from the same year), high levels of 4 to 6 years in casks before being bottled. This more prolonged contact with the wood structure refines the wine, so it is ready to drink as soon as it is bottled.
- Tasting: Get enchanted by the greediness of this ruby-colored Porto that will satisfy you with its finesse and the intensity of its aromas. Intensity perceptible at nose, recalling the raspberry, the kirsch, the liquorice and the prune. Intensity in mouth as well, with its strong fruity taste mixed with ripe and dense tannins in a tasting where balance and roundness are the key-words.
Content of the box:
- One Porto Taylor's Late Bottled Vintage 2012 75CL
Ref : SP025
1 product(s) sold since yesterday