Anderra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
Ref : 466703
Bottle 75 cL
i.e. 14.10 € / liter
1 product(s) sold since yesterday
- Keeping level Ready to drink
- Service temperature 16°
Our food and wine pairings
- Strong cheese
- Red meats
Our oenologists' opinion
Fruity and well-rounded
Its dark ruby color announces a fresh nose of red fruits, blackcurrant, peony and licorice. The palate is well-rounded and bold with character and sweet spices aromas. The finish ends nicely on coated tannins. Crispy.
Body ? The body is the way a wine feels inside the mouth. Several factors, such as the alcohol content and the presence of tannins, contribute to the feel of the wine.
Freshness ? The freshness of a wine is defined by its level of acidity. Unlike rounded wines, fresh wines are easy to drink, and are more lively. Acidity plays a necessary part in a wine's structure.
Aging ? All wines do not have the same aging potential. Some are supposed to be consumed at a young age while others must be kept for longer periods of time.
Tannins ? Coming from stems, grape pips and their storage barrels, the tannin gives structure to red wines only.
Do you know ?
The Bordeaux wine region had a major impact on the Chilean wine industry. It partly explains the high percentage of cabernet sauvignon and merlot grape varieties in their wines.
Domain and appellation
Baron Philippe de Rothschild
Associate the ancestral savoir-faire of the maison Philippe de Rothschild to the chilean identity to obtain an atypical and unique range of wines.
- Terroir: Spread all across the Central Valley at 45 km south of Santiago, the vineyards offer a wide geological and climatic diversity. The ones located north evolve in a dryer climate with stony subsoils whereas the southern ones lay on a clay soil with a humid climate.
- Viticulture: Producer-grower, the Philippe de Rothschild maison also buys grapes through established partnerships with local winegrowers.
- Vinification: The macerations are temperature controlled in order to enhance the wines’ tannic structure and aromas. Half of the vintage ages in oak barrels for 6 to 8 months.
Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Sauvignon : 100%
Your cellarman's advice
Colchagua Valley10, € 90Bottle 75 cL Discover