Los Vascos, Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Ref : 470286
Bottle 75 cL
i.e. 14.47 € / liter
1 product(s) soldsince yesterday
- Keeping level Ready to drink
- Service temperature 16°
Our food and wine pairings
- Soft cheese
- White meat
Do you know ?
Located South of Santiago, the Central Valley is Chile's flagship winegrowing region. A combination of several factors, such as the semiarid climate, poor soils, a constant irrigation and a temperature gap between days and nights makes it an ideal region to grow wine.
Domain and appellation
LES DOMAINES BARONS DE ROTHSCHILD
Associate the ancestral savoir-faire of the maison Philippe de Rothschild to the chilean identity to obtain an atypical and unique range of wines.
- Terroir: Located in the Central Valley on the Mont Caneten’s foothills, the vineyard lays on a granite soil and sand-clay soils.
- Viticulture: Producer-grower, the Philippe de Rothschild maison also buys grapes through established partnerships with local winegrowers. The harvests are handpicked and thoroughly transported in crates to the vat room.
- Vinification: The vinification is plot-by-plot with a fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Sauvignon : 100%