Our favorites from Bordeaux
Here is a selection of our favorite Bordeaux red wines: remarkable wines thanks to their temper and their authentic and pure expression of the terroir. These characteristics are at the root of their power and their full-bodied taste – in one word, their strength.
Content of the box:
- One bottle of Château Du Lort 2017 75CL. With a full-bodied taste, this PDO Bordeaux Supérieur wine offers a good balance in mouth and a pleasant winey aroma.
- One bottle of Château Latour Camblanes 2015 75CL, a PDO Côtes de Bordeaux wine mixing smooth and dense tannins with an incredible balance.
- One bottle of Tour Prignac Grande Réserve 2012 75CL, PDO Médoc. This Cru Bourgois distinguishes itself by its complex nose, its great finesse and its aromas of cocoa.
- One bottle of Chevalier d'Arcins 2015 75CL, Second Wine designated Haut-Médoc, mixing perfectly balance, frankness and finesse.
- One bottle of Château d'Arcins 2015 75CL, wine of the Haut-Médoc, striking thanks to its wooden taste and its enveloped tannins.
- One bottle of Les Hauts de Tour Prignac 2015 75CL, Second Wine of the Médoc with toasted and roasted notes.
Ref : BX129
1 product(s) sold since yesterday