First cellar - Tour de France
With this box My First Cellar, offer to your loved ones or treat yourself a nice range of what France does best in terms of red wine.
Content of the box:
- One bottle of Pierres De Livran 2014 75CL, subtely allying balance and temper. Its melting tannins are featured during the finish. This PDO Médoc wine is a mix between Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- One bottle of Château Austerlitz 2016 75CL, brick-colored wine whose nose evokes the bell pepper, the blackcurrant bud and the strawberry coulis. Its temper expressed itself with aromas of red fruits and fresh liquorice.
- One bottle of Pinot Noir Nuiton Beaunoy 2016 75CL, fruity and tasteful wine of Burgundy. It is all about finesse and characterized by notes of red fruits and Morello cherries.
- One bottle of Brouilly Château de Nervers 2016 75CL, Beaujolais wine distinguishing itself with its balance, its freshness and its supple and melted tannins.
- One bottle of Côtes du Rhône Villages Domaine Terra Sol 2017 75CL that matches balance and a full-bodied side with notes of sweet spices and round tannins.
- One bottle of Château Oulieres 2015 75CL, wine elaborated in the South-West of France and real concentrate of balance, frankness and temper.
Ref : CA019
2 product(s) sold since yesterday