Chateau Lestage 2012
The vineyard of Château Lestage dates back to Roman times, and this splendid architectural Napoleon III château was built in the 19th century. Classified a Cru Bourgeois Supérieur in 1932, the Château Lestage was bought by the Chanfreau family in 1963.
- Terroir: Located between Listrac-Médoc and Moulis on the Puy de Menjon at 45m above sea level, this area of 42 hectares is based on Pyrenean gravel soils with a limestone underground.
- Viticulture: In the vineyard, sustainable agriculture is privileged and vines are cared for throughout the year. The harvest is done manually and mechanically.
- Wine-making: This process is conducted in vats for a period of 20-25 days. The wine ages for 12 months in oak barrels. One third of the barrels is renewed every year.
- Tasting: Get ready to discover an exceptional garnet-colored wine that releases fragrances of pepper and roasted black fruits. Rich and spiced, the attack unveils a taste of eucalyptus bringing freshness to the tasting. This freshness leaves space to roasted notes and to a long, powerful and spiced finish that reveals pleasant tannins.
Content of the box:
- One bottle of Château Lestage 2012 75CL
Ref : BX104
1 product(s) sold since yesterday