Rochefort Beer 33 cl
Ref : 471286
i.e. 13.18 € / liter
1 product(s) sold since yesterday
Do you know ?
This Trappist beer created in the 1940’s is designated as an « Authentic Trappist Product ». To get this label, it has to fill three requirements:
- - To be produced in a Cistercian abbey
- - To use the sales profit to pay for the subsistence of the abbey.
- - To give a part of this profit to social charities.
Domain and appellation
The Abbaye de Rochefort is located in Rochefort, a little town of Belgium near Namur.
- Characteristics: This Trappist beer is well-known all around the world and nicknamed Merveille (meaning Marvel).
- Tasting: Its dark color offers a nose of fruit and caramel and notes of prune and cocoa in mouth with a sweet texture.
- Food and Beer Pairing: This beer can be associated with a carbonnade flamande (a local meal of Belgium), a chocolate desert or BBQ ribs.